SAN FRANCISCO - San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee today joined tech industry leaders to announce the launch of San Francisco Citizens Initiative for Technology & Innovation (sf.citi), an organization that will leverage...
IN THIS ISSUE: sf.citi's 2012 Year in Review | Policy - In 2012, sf.citi led the fight to bring much-needed tax reform to San Francisco.
- Ron Conway: On Why I Care About Technology Policy (Forbes)
- SF Mayor Rises From ‘Bureaucrat’ to Twitter’s Savior (Bloomberg)
- San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee Adopts Startup Culture in Government (Brian Solis)
- San Francisco's end of cool? Nonsense (San Francisco Chronicle)
- Why The Technology Industry Must Get Involved In Government (TechCrunch)
- San Francisco Invents The Tech Chamber Of Commerce (Fast Company)
- Tech hiring creates other jobs (San Francisco Chronicle)
- S.F. tech boom spills into other jobs (San Francisco Chronicle)
- A Peace Corps for geeks? Nonprofit donates apps to cities. (The Christian Science Monitor)
- How Much Proposition E Will Save SF Startups #FunWithMath (TechCrunch)