Tech Leaders and San Francisco Unified School District Leadership Join Mayor Lee to Kick Off New Program Connecting Tech Companies With San Francisco Public Schools.
ACTION ALERT: Attend the Board of Supervisors Land Use Committee Hearing on Monday to stand up for home sharing sites like Airbnb.
- San Francisco city government in collaboration with community organizations to strengthen investment in education to improve the educational environment (China Press)
- Tech companies to adopt SFUSD schools through expanded program (San Francisco Business Times)
- [AUDIO] San Francisco Public Schools ‘Get Adopted’ By Bay Area Tech Companies (KCBS)
- [VIDEO] SF Schools Get Supplies, Support from Tech Firms (ABC 7)
- S.F. tech firms giving public schools a boost (San Francisco Chronicle)
- sf.citi Tries To Recruit Tech Companies To “Adopt” SF’s Public Schools (TechCrunch)
- SF Tech Firms Giving Public Schools a Boost" (SFGate)
- School’s out so let’s get tech in the classroom (SF Examiner)
- S.F. Ellis Act reform bill passes in state Senate (SF Gate)
- Ellis Act reform bill passes in State Senate (SF Examiner)