Tech Leaders and San Francisco Unified School District Leadership Join Mayor Lee to Kick Off New Program Connecting Tech Companies With San Francisco Public Schools.
ACTION ALERT: Attend the Board of Supervisors Land Use Committee Hearing on Monday to stand up for home sharing sites like Airbnb.
- Ron Conway donates $40 million to new UCSF outpatient center (SF Gate)
- Pay Up, You Stingy Nerds (Bloomberg Businessweek)
- Top Tech Investors Skewer Startup Culture—For a Good Cause (WIRED)
- Silicon Valley Heavy Hitters Mock Over-Hyped Startups To Promote Ron Conway’s Latest Project, ‘One City’ (Business Insider)
- MC Hammer and Biz Stone video is a perfect spoof of tech product hype (The Daily Dot)
- ‘MyBook’ is a Game-Changing Piece of Technology That Doesn’t Actually Exist (Mashable)
- This Political Video About Tech And SF’s Schools Is Too Depressingly Real (TechCrunch)
- Tech laughs at itself in video touting volunteerism (CNBC)
- This Video Captures Everything Wrong With Overblown Tech Hype (TIME)
- Silicon Valley Heavyweights ‘Adopt’ San Francisco Schools (PC)